Porters Season Pass Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all Individual and Family season pass holders for the 2013 winter season.
- The 2013 Season Pass is valid for the applicant’s personal use from the date of issue until the close of the 2013 ski season at Porters ski area on all days when the lifts are operating.
- Porters Ultimate Family pass applies only to members of an immediate family. The adult passes may be parents, grand-parents, or adult children of the immediate family. Porters management reserve the right to confirm all family make-ups prior to the issue of season passes. Any additional youth, student, grandparent, or child passes must be of the same immediate family to be valid.
- Mid-week passes are only valid for use Monday to Friday. Youth Mid-week passes are not valid for use during any NZ school holiday period. Unauthorised use at such time shall result in that pass being revoked by Porters management until further notice.
- All students must show Tertiary Institution full ID and proof of full-time status to uplift their pass. No high-school student may purchase a ‘student’ pass, these rates apply to full-time tertiary students only.
- The Season Pass is non-transferable and is valid for the use of the applicant only.
- The Season Pass holder is responsible for any unauthorised use of the Season Pass, unless the Season Pass has been reported lost or stolen. A $30 charge will be made for a replacement Pass.
- The Season Pass is non-refundable if revoked or where the holder no longer wishes to use it or where it can’t be used due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Misconduct may result in the revocation of the Season Pass without refund. Any decision will be at the sole discretion of Porters Ski Area management. The meaning of ‘misconduct’ includes reckless skiing or snowboarding, failure to obey signs, closures and policies of the ski area, failure to obey the snow responsibility code, the provision of incorrect information herein or breach of any other term or condition expressed or implied relating to the use of the ski area. Please familiarise yourself with the snow responsibility code.
- The Company may alter the terms and conditions applying to this Pass at any time without notice. The Pass remains the property of the Company at all times.
- All rates printed/published by Porters Ski Area are displayed in New Zealand dollars (NZD$), are true and correct at the time of printing/publishing and are subject to change at any time without notice.
Porters Season Pass Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Without purchasing the pass warranty option, the value of your season pass is non-transferable under any circumstances.
- The price of the warranty option is $50 for individual pass holders or $90 for a family. The warranty option fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The “Pass Warranty Option” is only available when purchased concurrently with your season pass.
- The warranty pass option includes a snow conditions warranty. If you are not happy with the conditions of the snow (until 22nd July 2013) you may transfer your season pass to the 2014 season.
- If you need to claim against your warranty for what you believe to be marginal snow conditions, or you have suffered an injury that prevents you from skiing/snowboarding, we must receive your request, in writing by the 22th of July 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not accept warranty claims after 23rd of July 2013.
- All 2013 warranties are valid for the 2013 winter season. The applicable value/pass purchased may be up-taken in the 2013 season provided all warranty terms and conditions have been met. If the warranty is not up-taken in the 2013 season, the warranty expires on 23rd July 2013.
- Should the warranty be claimed during the 2013 season, and the pass transferred to the following season, the warranty shall then expire and no further transfer of the initially purchased seas pass may occur thereafter.
Once purchased, a Porters season pass can not be refunded under any circumstance. If a customer chooses to purchase the warranty option, the pass holder may transfer the season pass to the following season, provided all warranty terms and conditions have been met, and written request to transfer the pass is received by Porters Ski Area management before the 22nd of July 2013. The cost of the warranty is non-refundable.
All early and pre-season sales of season passes (other than student passes and Ultimate Family passes where verification is required) will be processed and posted out to the customer directly prior to opening day of the 2013 season whereby;
- all information provided is correct and complete and;
- an appropriate and recent passport style photo is available for each passes.
All student passes must be collected from the ticket office on sighting of current student NZ tertiary ID card PLUS proof of enrollment that shows that students FULL TIME status. If purchasing a Family pass, our administration team may be in touch to confirm your family make-up if required.
Please note that all rates and information displayed are true and correct at the time of printing/publishing and are subject to change at any time without notice.
If you have any queries regarding our rates, please contact us for more information.