At Porters we are serious about encouraging new skiers and riders in their new sport. To assist in welcoming beginners to our ski area, Porters have created the best value learning platform in NZ – the Porters Passport.
By learning with the Porters Passport programme you will:
- Receive a clear step by step record of your progress as you learn to ski or board.
- Receive significant discounts on lift pass, rentals and lessons via the Porters ski & board packages.
- Receive a COMPLIMENTARY 2016 Porters seasons pass on completion of the Passport programme.
Outlined below is the Porters Passport platform for 2016.
Porters Passport Rates 2016
|1||Beginners ski or snowboard package||$95||$75||Equipment hire, 2 hour lesson, learner lift pass, passport voucher|
|2||2nd time package||$95||$75||Rental equipment, 2 hour lesson, Learner lift pass.|
|3||2nd time package||$95||$75||Rental equipment, 2 hour lesson, Learner lift pass.|
|4||All-lifts Day Pass||$92||$47||All-lifts access|
|5||2016 Porters Season Pass||$0||$0||Complimentary access to Porters lifts for the balance of the 2016 winter season|
*Note that the Porters Passport programme is for first-time skiers and snowboarders. Participation in beginner lessons and sign off from a Porters instructor is required to qualify for a Complimentary 2016 season pass. Intermediate or Advanced skiers or riders cannot take part in the Passport programme.
Porters Passport Terms & Conditions 2016
- The Porters Passport must be completed and redeemed for a seasons pass within the same season.
- Any voucher issued has no cash value and is redeemable only at Porters by the person completing the passport programme (ID required).
- The Porters Passport is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- This programme is designed for first time skiers and riders – no advanced skiers or riders will be permitted to participate in the programme.
- All Porters Ski Area terms and conditions apply, and participants must obey the Snow Responsibility Code.
- All Porters Passports completed in previous seasons are unable to be used in the current or future seasons. The Passport applies to one season only.
- Previous participants and recipients of a Passport Season Pass may not utilise the programme a second time.
Masters First-time Ski Experience - with John Dunne
Want to ski, but think it’s only for young people? Is skiing on your "bucket list"? Porters has a specially designed first-time ski package for over 50s with well-known Porters local, John Dunne. An entertaining host, John can teach you to ski any Sunday through Tuesday this winter. Prior bookings are essential, please complete a contact form with your details and preferred date today, or call (03) 318 4002 during the winter season.
The package includes:
- Introduction and welcome
- Ski equipment hire
- Novice lift pass
- Beginner ski instruction
- Complimentary apres coffee or house wine
- Certificate of achievement
This package offers exceptional value at $105. With your first day under your belt, you qualify for your ‘Porters Passport’ (see above), putting you on track to a successful ski career. Minimum numbers apply, register your interest today!
Please note that all rates displayed are true and correct at the time of printing/publishing and are subject to change at any time without notice.
If you have any queries regarding our rates, please contact us for more information.