Whether you want a relaxed afternoon skiing, make the most of a quiet midweek day-off or want to join your friends for a fun weekend in the mountains, we have a range of lift passes to get you on the snow.
Our PLUS package options are a great way to maximise your time and experience on the mountain. PLUS packages give you unlimited tea and coffee, a hot meal and snacks throughout your day all for an extra $20 midweek (or $30 on weekends and school holidays), or as part of a Season Pass.
Our cafe offers a daily changing menu of delicious, quality food. You'll get the chance to choose one complimentary meal from any of the options below:
- Homemade soup with bread
- Pie and chips
- One of our delicious mountain burgers
- Our mountain meal (hot meals such as chilli, curry or pasta dishes)
We also offer an array of tasty snacks, fruit and baked sweet treats to keep you going!
With unlimited tea and coffee available for you, you'll have plenty of reasons to get rested and recharged. You also get 20% discount on all soft drinks.
Beat the Queues
Guests with PLUS F&B will order their food and beverages at a dedicated service counter avoiding the need to queue at our busiest times. The cafe will offer daily options to cater for most dietary requirements, but if you have any special requirements please feel free to contact us prior to your visit.
- Upgrade your pass (or first-timers package) for $20 during the week, or $30 on the weekends and in July school holidays. The PLUS F&B upgrade is available on all full-day lift passes and packages
- You cannot transfer your meal, snacks or drinks to anyone else. This is only available for the passholder and the passholder must present their pass at the time of ordering
- Tea, coffee and snacks are available in the cafe until 3pm
First-Time Learn to Ski
If it is your first time skiing or snowboarding, we have a First-Time ski or snowboard package with everything you need to get you started. The package includes:
- Lift pass (for the beginners' lifts)
- Equipment rental (skis, boots and poles, or snowboard and boots)
- Group Lesson (Level 1 only)
- Include afternoon lesson for just $20 more
- Upgrade your package to include lunch, snacks and hot drinks with our PLUS package for an additional $20 midweek and $30 on weekends (and July school holidays)
>> Swipe on a mobile >>
|First-Time Packages (Level 1 only)||Adult / Student||Youth ( Ages 6-17 )||Child / 75+|
|First-Time Package (pass, equipment rental, lesson)||$99||$79||$79|
Master Easy Riders
Porters has a specially designed first-time ski package for over 50's with well-known Porters local, John Dunne. An entertaining host, John can teach you to ski any Sunday through Friday this winter. We will take care of everything you need to give skiing a go and make sure you have an enjoyable time! The package includes:
- Ski equipment hire (skis, boots and poles)
- Beginners lift pass
- 2-hour lesson with John
- Complimentary apres coffee or house wine
- The whole package costs just $129
How to Book
There are no pre-bookings for our First-Time package, just turn up and head to Guest Services to book your place and organise your equipment. Places on lessons are offered on a first-come, first-served basis on the day of the lesson. We advise arriving at least one hour before the start of the group lesson time to ensure your place.
To book a place on the Master Easy Riders, please email email@example.com or call (03) 318 4731 during the winter season. Prior bookings are essential.
If you have any questions prior to your trip, please get in touch with our Guest Services team.