Whether you want a relaxed afternoon skiing, make the most of a quiet midweek day-off or want to join your friends for a fun weekend in the mountains, we have a range of lift passes to get you on the snow.
First-Time Learn to Ski
If it is your first time skiing or snowboarding, we have a First-Time ski or snowboard package with everything you need to get you started. The package includes:
- Lift pass (for the beginners' lifts)
- Equipment rental (skis, boots and poles, or snowboard and boots)
- Group Lesson (Level 1 only)
- Include afternoon lesson for just $20 more
- Upgrade your package to include lunch, snacks and hot drinks with our PLUS package for an additional $20 midweek and $30 on weekends (and July school holidays)
>> Swipe on a mobile >>
|First-Time Packages (Level 1 only)||Adult / Student||Youth ( Ages 6-17 )||Child / 75+|
|First-Time Package (pass, equipment rental, lesson)||$99||$79||$79|
Master Easy Riders
Porters has a specially designed first-time ski package for over 50's with well-known Porters local, John Dunne. An entertaining host, John can teach you to ski any Sunday through Friday this winter. We will take care of everything you need to give skiing a go and make sure you have an enjoyable time! The package includes:
- Ski equipment hire (skis, boots and poles)
- Beginners lift pass
- 2-hour lesson with John
- Complimentary apres coffee or house wine
- The whole package costs just $129
How to Book
There are no pre-bookings for our First-Time package, just turn up and head to Guest Services to book your place and organise your equipment. Places on lessons are offered on a first-come, first-served basis on the day of the lesson. We advise arriving at least one hour before the start of the group lesson time to ensure your place.
To book a place on the Master Easy Riders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 318 4731 during the winter season. Prior bookings are essential.
If you have any questions prior to your trip, please get in touch with our Guest Services team.
We love to see the whole family spending time on the snow together, so we offer all families (including at least one adult and one youth in the immediate family) 15% off their lift pass, rental equipment and group lessons.