The cafe at Porters is a welcoming place to warm your toes and enjoy delicious food when you’re taking a well-earned break from the slopes.
Our PLUS package options are a great way to maximise your time and experience on the mountain. PLUS packages give you unlimited tea and coffee, a hot meal and snacks throughout your day all for an extra $20 midweek (or $30 on weekends and school holidays), or as part of a Season Pass.
Our cafe offers a daily changing menu of delicious, quality food. You'll get the chance to choose one complimentary meal from any of the options below:
- Homemade soup with bread
- Pie and chips
- One of our delicious mountain burgers
- Our mountain meal (hot meals such as chilli, curry or pasta dishes)
We also offer an array of tasty snacks, fruit and baked sweet treats to keep you going!
With unlimited tea and coffee available for you, you'll have plenty of reasons to get rested and recharged. You also get 20% discount on all soft drinks.
Beat the Queues
Guests with PLUS F&B will order their food and beverages at a dedicated service counter avoiding the need to queue at our busiest times. The cafe will offer daily options to cater for most dietary requirements, but if you have any special requirements please feel free to contact us prior to your visit.
- Upgrade your pass (or first-timers package) for $20 during the week, or $30 on the weekends and in July school holidays. The PLUS F&B upgrade is available on all full-day lift passes and packages
- You cannot transfer your meal, snacks or drinks to anyone else. This is only available for the passholder and the passholder must present their pass at the time of ordering
- Tea, coffee and snacks are available in the cafe until 4pm
Help to plan your day:
Tips for First-Time Skiers
Here at Porters, we have everything you need for a fun-filled day on the mountain! We've compiled a list of hints and tips for first-time skiers and snowboarders to help your day run smoothly!