Porters runs a highly valued and proven programme for schools all over the region. We pride ourselves in providing a safe and fun learning environment, with highly qualified and passionate ski school staff. We’re a favourite with Canterbury schools, and for good reason - we have the perfect facilities for school students to experience snow sports and have a fun-filled day with friends!
2018 Porters School Group Rates
School bookings are available for six days per week, Monday to Saturday (Sundays are available throughout September).
|All-Inclusive School Group Package||Weekdays||Saturdays & School Holidays|
|FULL DAY School Package: includes lift pass, 1.5 hr lesson, rental equipment*||$50||$80|
|AFTERNOON School Package: includes lift pass, 1.5 hr lesson, rental equipment*||$40||N/A|
|Overnight stay in the Porters Lodge (inc. dinner and breakfast)||$65||N/A|
* Rental helmets are an additional $5 each
- All school packages are on an all-inclusive rate per person. There is no discount if you choose not to have a lesson or use our rental equipment
- A limit of 20 snowboarders per school applies unless prior agreement is made with Porters on confirmation of booking
- The price for students and supervising adults that wish to ski or snowboard is the same price. One complimentary adult pass will be received per ten students (Guest Services will calculate the final number of complimentary passes on the day of the trip)
- Lessons are for 1.5 hours unless there are fewer than four in the lesson, in which case the lesson will run for one hour
- All rates displayed are true and correct at the time of printing/publishing and are subject to change at any time without notice
To Book your School Trip to Porters
To make a provisional inquiry with Porters, please complete a booking enquiry
Do you already have a booking with us? Find out more about what to expect on the day and what to bring.