If you are looking for expert tuition to improve your confidence, perfect your technique or you're looking to explore new terrain, we have fun, world-class instructors on hand to help.
By booking a private lesson with one of our instructors, you can:
- Discuss a particular skill or terrain you want to work on
- Be guided to the best runs on the mountain for the conditions on the day
- Book a one-on-one lesson, or gather a few friends of a similar level to have a lesson together
- Choose from a 1-hour lesson, half or a whole day to really get the most out of your lesson
- Beat the lift queue with lift priority
You can book anything from 1-hour to a whole day, for just you, or a group of your friends. Choose from the options below:
|Private Lesson Options||Price Per Person||Per Additional Person*|
|Early / Late Lesson (9am & 3pm)||$85||$20|
|Full Day (5-hours)||$349||$20|
|Book of 5 1-hour lessons||$379||-|
* You can book an additional 5 people per lesson max
Book a Private Lesson
Book in advance to avoid disappointment and secure your preferred date and time; weekends and holidays book up fast!
Please complete the form below to make a booking enquiry for a private lesson. Our team will come back to you to confirm the timing and details for your lesson.
Once your booking is confirmed, please ensure you check in and pay at the Ticket Office at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your lesson or the instructor may have been moved to another lesson. If you know you will not be able to make the lesson, please contact the Ticket Office.
We look forward to seeing you up here soon!