The Porters Snow School offers expert and friendly ski and snowboard instruction from our international team of highly qualified instructors. They have all the knowledge to help in taking your skiing or riding to the next level.
|2hour group lesson (beginner's and intermediate) available every day at 10.30am and 1.30pm||$59|
|1 hour private lesson - every day||$109|
|2 hour private lesson - every day||$199|
|3 hour private lesson - every day||$259|
|Full Day Private Lesson - 5hrs||$349|
|Book of 5 Private Lessons||$379|
|Early & Late Private Lesson (9am or 3pm)||$85|
|Additional person to join a private lesson ($20 for each additional person - up to five extra)||$20|
|Kid's Camp - special group lessons for 4-6 year olds, run every Sunday and throughout the July school holidays. 2 hours from 10.30am||$50|
* Please note that there are no group lessons available from Monday to Friday outside the school holidays, except for first-time beginners. A two hour group lesson will be reduced to one hour duration if there are fewer than four participants in the group.
- Make your booking here and fill out the details (preferred time and instructor).
- We will contact you to confirm the booking.
- Check-in at the Ticket Office 30 minutes before the lesson start time other wise the lesson maybe cancelled.
- Any questions about Private Lessons? Contact Us.
Bookings are not taken for group lessons, it is on a first-come, first-served basis at the Ticket Office on the day of the lesson. We advise arriving at least one-hour before the start of the group lesson time to ensure your place in that lesson. Please contact us if you have any questions prior to your trip.
If you have any queries regarding our rates, please contact us for more information.